Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Elaine Turner









From Left to Right Mary Burtner in Chloe Dao, Myself In Kate Spade, Stylist Jessica Mooney, Erica Jeffcoat in Chloe Dao.



I got the opportunity last night to attend and model at Elaine Turner's Valentines Night Party courtesy of the theprboutique. My good friend and stylist Jessica Mooney styled 3 awesome date night looks. I wore a Kate Spade wrap dress with the Lilly Elaine Turner clutch and Wedges; very fun for a home cooked dinner.....ohhlaalaa. I am in love with the clutch above I received from Elaine Turner. Its the perfect amount of color and sparkles to dress up a casual daytime outfit or add to a simple dress for a night out. More to come on this doll!

Currently lusting after these for the summer......must remember next time my unnecessary target cart is $100.....2 times just 2.

What are you doing for Valentines day?

No comments:

Post a Comment